Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cloud Atlas is now showing in the Philippines


Cloud Atlas is now showing in Philippine cinemas.  There seems to be a lot of hype about this film.  But how come the date they release the film in the Philippines is more than a month late?  I'm not going to have my hopes up for this film, also the Hobbit will be showing next week, I'm going to save for that one instead.

If, I have to watch a movie this week, then this will be my top choice, second is Rurouni Kenshin and then Killing them Softly (starring Brad Pitt).  Metro Manila Film Fest (MMFF) will be on Dec. 25, so no foreign film by that time in cinemas within Metro Manila, only local films.  So, I have 3 weeks to decide which films to watch before the restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement