Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Life of Pi: Now Showing in the Philippines


MMFF (Metro Manila Film Fest) is now officially over.  Now Foreign films can be shown in cinemas around Metro Manila.

One of those films shown on its first week in the Philippines is "Life of Pi".  This movie is based on a novel with the same title.  The movie looks good in the literary sense and is probably a good movie adaptation.  Since most people don't read books anymore or has the time to read, this will be a good medium to reach them and inspire them.

This would be a good movie to watch to quench our thirst for foreign films, after the MMFF.  It's not on my top list to watch.  This is more of a "I can watch or not watch this movie and I will still be fine".  But, if I have the time and mood compels me to watch a movie, then I would probably watch this movie.

I will write a review once I see it.  I think the movie was delayed in being shown in Philippine cinemas.  But hey, it's here let's just watch and enjoy something that is based on a good novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement