Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Mistress - a Philippine Movie, is now showing


"The Mistress" is a Philippine movie staring the long time love-team actors: John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo.  I have seen some of their films as a love-team, they have good chemistry on screen.  

Their movie "One More Chance" is already a classic in Philippine cinema, and a strong recommendation on my part for you to watch it, if you haven't seen it yet.  I lost interest in Philippine cinema, a long time ago, but this classic movie gave me something to look forward to in the revival of our cinema arts.

Anyway, "The Mistress" is a story of between a man who is in love with a mistress of another man.  As far as I can tell after watching the trailer.  The trailer looks promising for a good movie, but it really depends on audience expectations.

Here is their full trailer of the movie, "The Mistress".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement