Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Of All the Things - Philippine Movie: Now Showing


I haven't seen or heard about this movie until a couple of weeks ago when I saw it on local Philippine website on coming soon movies.  I have not seen any trailer of this movie, and I have been in cinemas at least once a week.  If they promoted it well I could at least have seen it on TV.

I think, they also know people will probably pass on this movie, seeing they already watched "The Mistress" which was hyped by ABS-CBN.  People, would probably decide to pass on this movie, since they have no clue on what this movie is about.  The title does not help either, all we know it's a romantic film.  Will this even help Aga Mulach on his start on a political career?  Who knows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement