Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taken 2: Now Showing in the Philippines


I wasn't able to watch the first one in the cinema, but was able to see it on DVD.  The first movie is very good.  I wasn't expecting much on that first movie, but now I'm expecting much better action and story on this second installment.

The story, this time is about revenge of the kidnapper's father on Liam Neeson, since he killed the son on the first movie.  I don't know if it requires you to watch the first movie to enjoy this, or the 2nd movie will tell you all about what happen in the first one.

For you to be excited to watch this one, I suggest you first see the 1st movie, before watching the 2nd movie.  If you didn't like the 1st, then the 2nd won't give you much as well.

What I really like, about the first movie, is how realistic and real time it was made.  You can see the urgency in what he is trying to do, there is not much of a rest period.  He has to save his daughter in the fastest time possible and with the options he has at that time.

I'm not sure, if I can watch this movie anytime soon, but I will try to give a review once I see it in the cinema.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement