Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Angry Birds Toons will finally premier on March 16 and 17



I know this entry is a bit off topic for this blog, but I'm just a fan of the Angry Birds Animation.  The birds don't say anything, but I still get entertained by the simple story and animated shorts.

Rovio, company that created and published Angry Birds, always release animated shorts before their game release.  The animation shorts they release are so darn good, that I was thinking they should make angry birds animation series full time, finally my prayers have been answered an animation series will start soon.

The Angry Birds and Bad Piggies are just so darn cute, I will watch the series and hope they will have a long running season.  It reminds me of roadrunner show, when I was a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement