Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bullet to the Head: Now Showing in the Philippines



Bullet to the Head is a Sylvester Stallone movie.  Another action packed movie, involving revenge to the person who murdered someone close to them.

I think, this could either be a good movie, or a terrible one.  I can't actually tell, just by watching the trailer.  I am skeptical about action movie heroes that make movies after a long hiatus.

I wasn't able to watch "The Last Stand", an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, for the same reason.  But I would probably watch a Bruce Willis movie that is coming in a couple of weeks, "A Good Day to Die Hard".  Even though, I didn't like the previous installment of the Die Hard franchise, I will probably watch the latest installment of Die Hard.

Back to the Stallone movie, so, if your a Sylvester Stallone fan, then this could be a movie for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement