Friday, February 8, 2013

Mama (Horror): Now Showing in the Philippines



This movie is interesting, it has the name of Guillermo Del Toro on the poster.  I like the way he directed Hellboy, movie.  So I think the theme of this movie could be in par with his imagination on creating some of the characters in Hell Boy 2, which are not in the comics.

Mama movie is not directed by Guillermo Del Toro, but will probably be given justice by the one directing it.  I'm sure it will stand up to the Guillermo Del Toro brand name of movies.  Although, I got sleepy on the movie, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.

This movie might be just what a horror movie should be.  Do horror movies always involve an innocent couple? A child and a paranormal being?

Story revolves on 2 kids living in the woods, then "rescued" by a couple to live with them, but the kids are not alone, they bought someone with them.

2 comments:

  1. Have you watched the movie??? Is it really scary? I really wanna know how the story goes, no, not really to know all... you know, I want to know if this movie's worth spending money or should I wait until it comes out in DVD??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually watched the movie yet, but will post if I ever have seen it in cinema. It's on currently on its second week, but with multiple new movies shown this week and the coming week, I don't think it will remain in cinemas on the next change picture.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement