Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rumor: Sarah G Live will have its last episode this coming Sunday


Sarah Geronimo's show Sarah G. Live is rumored to have its last show this coming Sunday.  This is the show I watch compared to MGV (Magandang Gabi Vice), which I try to avoid as much as possible on TV.

Well, according to some, the change could have been to accommodate new shows, some say the Pilipinas Got Talent is going back, so Sarah G Live has to go.  Others say, Sarah will still have a show, an anthology show to display her acting chops instead of just singing.

Oh how, I will miss Sarah G Live on Sundays.  If they can cancel a show, I was hoping it is the show (MGV) after the Sarah G Live was the one gets cancelled.  That one is just tasteless, and bleh, in my opinion. 

I'm sure, the rumor of Sarah G to be made as a drama anthology has more weight, than the other reasons floating around.  The show, Pilipinas Got Talent is a limited length show anyway, so Sarah G will be back after the Pilipinas Got Talent season.  I'm sure that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement